- You may take more than 1 test & do not have to be enrolled in the class to take the test, though it is highly recommended.
- Plan to be at school by 7:45 on test days, so make transportation arrangements early
- These tests will occur the same week as the Science & Math TN Ready tests (formerly known as EOC‘s)
|1 Test = $93||2 Tests = $186||3 Tests = $279||4 tests = $372|
(Free or Reduced Lunch students will receive a discount. This price has yet to be determined.)
- You may pick up a half-sheet registration form the last full week of February in your AP classes. Use only 1 form regardless of the number of tests to be taken.
- You must turn in this form WITH the money at the time of registration.
- Registration week will be Tuesday, Feb. 21 – Friday, Feb. 24. Students will come to the School Counselor’s Office (Guidance Dept.) to register with Mrs. Bacher during lunch/DS.
- Bring cash or make checks out to C.C.A. (With student’s name on the subject line).
For more information, visit:
For practice and tips on how to prepare, visit: