A printable version of this page is available here.
- The ACT test will be given to all Juniors (free of charge) and will be administered at CCA.
- The testing date for this year is Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 9:00 – 12:45. This is a regular school day for everyone in the county, including CCA and we will have a regular dismissal time.
- Students do not need to register for this test, CCA School Counselors handle this process.
The ACT National Test Dates in the U.S.
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration
(Late Fee Required)
|September 10, 2016||August 7, 2016||August 8–19, 2016|
|October 22, 2016||September 16, 2016||September 17–30, 2016|
|December 10, 2016||November 4, 2016||November 5–18, 2016|
|February 11, 2017||January 13, 2017||January 14–20, 2017|
|April 8, 2017||March 3, 2017||March 4–17, 2017|
|June 10, 2017||May 5, 2017||May 6–19, 2017|
- ACT (No Writing) — $42.50 Includes reports for you, your high school, and up to four college choices.
- ACT (With Writing) — $58.50
- Free/Reduced Lunch Students: See Mrs. Bacher or Mrs. Malone for free waivers to take the test. (The most a student may receive is 2 throughout his/her high school years)
Register for the ACT at: http://www.actstudent.org/ **You will need your High School Code to register: 430290
REMEMBER, it is recommended you take the ACT 2 or 3 times throughout your Junior/Senior years